Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Veterans Day!

I served 6 years in the US Army's Military Police Corps and I am a Veteran. I will never forget my time in the service and all the good as well as the bad memories it has left me with.

To my Brothers and Sisters in all of the Armed Forces; Thank you for serving alongside me.

To those that went before us and to those that will come after us; Thank you for your service.

To those at home; Thank You for your support and for reminding us what we would lay our lives down for.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your years of service! You are my hero!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, and thank you from the Pug Posse! We can't tell you enough how much we appreciate your service!
    The Pug Posse

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post. I am proud of you!
    Coco

    ReplyDelete