Friday, December 5, 2008

Money Money everywhere

Well everywhere but here. :( Just got the information on how much my bonus is going to be and its about $600 less than what we were expecting thanks to the economy. So now we can't afford to get the dogs teeth done especially since its not covered at all by the pet insurance that we pay SO MUCH for (I am exceedingly upset about that).

Ickis will still be going into the Vet on the 12th to get the growth on his left cheek removed and biopsied if it looks suspicious. It will still be a stretch for us to pay for that but at least the insurance will return some of that money to us.

Money is so frustrating. There is never enough.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry about your bonus! I can honestly say that I have spent more money on Pearl's health issues in the last 2.5 years than I have ever spent on my own doctor bills! Bless her heart, she is so prone to random health problems!

    Hope Ickis's procedure goes well. For what it's worth, I feed Pearl these Dental Treats from Target that our vet recommended. He said they significantly decrease plaque. Hope this helps!

    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We know what you mean. Some people have money but we aren't one of them, either.

    Roxy

    ReplyDelete